Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Free web hosting by x90

FREE WEB HOSTING: Make your own website not blog.

http://x90x.net

(Click above to go to this free web site hosting service.) Interests: Personal, Business. Free Web Space: Unlimited disk space for file storage. Forced Ads: No ads (bannerless). Your Ads: Allowed. Upload: FTP, Browser. Editor: Basic. Scripting: PHP. Pre-Scripts: Script collection. Your URL: Top-level domain name, or Subdomain. Other Features:

  • Unlimited Bandwidth (Max daily unique visitors: 30000).
  • cPanel.
  • Addon domains.
  • MySQL Databases.
  • POP3 Email, SMTP, Forwarding, Webmail.
  • Custom error pages.
  • Password-Protected Directories.
  • Statistics.
  • Cronjobs allowed.
  • Backup tool.
  • Import Website tool.
  • Free Site Builder.
  • Maximum file size limit: 4 MB.
  • Hotlink Protection.
  • Edit Custom MX Record.
  • DNS Zone Editor.
  • Online file Managers.
  • Supports SSH Web Console.
  • phpmyadmin.
  • IP Deny Manager.
  • PHP5 Scripts Auto Installer.
  • Parked domains and redirects.
  • Multiple freehosting accounts allowed.
  • Instant freewebspace hosting activation and setup.
  • Cobranded freehosting service powered by YouHosting web servers.
  • YouHosting free reseller hosting is supported by the dedicated server company, Burst.net. 
  •  For more information visits : http://bloggeruserguide.blogspot.com

15 comments:

  1. Hiya very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to find so many helpful information here within the put up, we want work out more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    Here is my blog - Accredited business degree online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this piece of writing is nice, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know
    her.

    Feel free to surf to my web site us web host

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tremendous issues here. I am very happy
    to see your article. Thanks so much and I am looking ahead to contact you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - Loss weight fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot...
      i prefer to use facebook account,you can find my acebook page at searching on this term KRAKMH

      Delete
  4. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent.
    I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great site.

    My page :: Hostpapa Testimonials

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article. I am experiencing many of these issues as well.
    .

    my website: Lift and Glow Pro Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very precise info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    Have a look at my web site male enhancement reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Useful info. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident,
    and I'm shocked why this twist of fate did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

    weight loss supplement

    ReplyDelete
  8. Usually I don't learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.

    Here is my web blog: is raspberry ketone safe

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, therefore I only use web for that purpose, and take the most recent information.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... Low T Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been surfing online more than three hours as of late, yet I by no
    means found any fascinating article like yours.
    It's pretty price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web shall be much more helpful than ever before.

    Check out my blog post: Authentic green coffee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . Business web hosting

    ReplyDelete
  12. They used to be competent and attentive to customer needs. I had been using them for almost 10 years and had good success. Small business web hosting

    ReplyDelete

Tell your suggestion or comment,it will help us...